We've managed to finally complete our music video!
After weeks of editing, cutting, copying and pasting, we've come to the end of editing and are happy with our end result.
One of the most difficult parts of editing was trying to get our miming in time with the music, and when the instrumental was playing for a long length of time, we didn't want it to look repetitive. The storyline fitted well and after a few weeks of using iMovie, we were confident with it and were cutting and editing lots of clips to make it look more effective.
Over the weeks of editing, our music video changed a lot and we replaced a lot of clips with new clips that helped fit with the music much better.
And finally, we now know just how important a storyboard can be!